This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Meta, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft – making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
We’re looking for a hands-on Business Analyst for our Sales Team. As a Business Analyst you will work with different teams (sales, marketing, commercial partnerships and SDR) to ensure that the sales team have the best set of tools and information to deliver the expected results.
Whether it is identifying the most relevant leads in the region, providing insights to the region with direction on industry & customer size focus, helping the marketing team to address efforts and resources and measure the impact (ROI), working with the commercial and strategy teams to properly measure and rank the opportunities (lead scoring); this role plays a significant part on the quality of the sales results.A large part of the job will be related to analytics, but the ability to translate analyses into action with broad adoption across our teams is required.
What you’ll do
- Market insights; working with our commercial teams to help identify the most relevant opportunities in the market;
- Conversion analysis; measure and analyze top of funnel conversion, generating insights to the marketing and sales team;
- Budget performance; analyze budget expenditure and ROI;
- Lead scoring: create and maintain/update the lead scoring methodology applied to the market insights, ensuring that the Sales team is working on the right opportunities;
- Data; whether it is cleaning (Salesforce) data, connecting data or analyzing it in order to create insights, the role includes it all
- Help other team members leverage our insights in their work (such as optimizing our commercial operations)
Who you are
- You have experience as a commercial analyst or in another analytical role in a commercial environment
- You have the ability to work in a high pace environment where you need to prioritize and continuously evaluate how to maximize your impact
- You have the skills to convert insights into tangible output such as optimized processes, tools, programs, reports & dashboards or trainings
- You are able to storytell compelling and actionable data driven narratives
- You have the skill to follow up actions based on insights and driving change within a commercial organization
- Preferably you have experience with SQL
- Preferably you have experience in Looker, Python or other data tools
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them – voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
This role is based out of our Sao Paulo office. We are an office-first company and value in-person collaboration; we do not offer remote-only roles.